PawzforThought

PawzforThought
Rescuing Animals in the North East

Sponsor me

Sponsor me
Race for life 2011 sponsor page

Wednesday 30 March 2011

Another Dino Cake

It was my cousin's 10th Birthday and my auntie asked me to make him a dinosaur cake. I used made a large oblong plain vanilla sponge and covered it in brown (chocolate icing) and stuck on some fizzy wiggly worm sweets. I then baked the dinosaur and sat it on top and covered in green fondant icing and mixed some with black to make the spine and claws. It looks really shiney on the photo but thats cos it wasn't dry yet.

I also made a batch of cupcakes for my lovely friend's hen do........she's a proper girly girl so they were covered in pink butter icing/frosting and mini marshmallows/dolly mixtures and 100's and 1000's sprinkles.

I've been really busy so not had chance to bake much but my sister's birthday and another friend's birthday is coming up so I have a sneaky feeling there'll be more to come!

1 comment: